Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Family Under Stress (Mar 4-8)

Families get hit with crises.  That is just part of life.  Some get hit with it more than others.  A crisis is a time of danger as well as a time for opportunity.  What some people may not realize is that when a family successfully overcomes a crisis together they can be a lot stronger for it.  A crisis can be a time for a family to work together, bond, and love each other.  Crises can teach family members what is important in life and they get to see life from other perspectives.  It’s a funny thought in my opinion that the thing that can bind families most together is also the thing that can rip them most apart.  I know from personal experience that the main crisis my family went through really brought all my brothers and sisters together.  We are an incredibly close family and in a way I am thankful for the hard times I've been through because I’m not sure we’d be where we all are today without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment