Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gender and Family Life (Feb 4-8)

This week showed me a lot.  What I loved about this lesson was the support for how men and women beautifully work together.  What stuck with me was a question asked at the beginning of the week.   The question was, “Why would God ordain gender differences?”  When I think about this I think about the marriages I have seen.  More often than not, a man’s wife helps make up for what he is not so great at and the man helps his wife with what she is not so great at.  Together the two of them can create a team with so much potential.  So to answer the question, I believe that God ordained gender differences because only when man and woman come together are they able to be most like their Father in Heaven.  Only as a team can they bring life into this world, raise a family, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment