Saturday, April 6, 2013

Communication & Mutual Problem Solving (Mar 11-15)

What stood out the most for me is what we went over on Friday.  We went over the sacred process for seeking and responding to challenges and opportunities via the counsel method.  Now, before this lesson I had never heard of the counsel method so this was fascinating to me.  With this method, everyone apart of the meeting or counsel shares how they feel about a certain issue.  The group continues to go around in a circle until everyone agrees with a certain solution or idea.  I really loved this idea and look forward to trying this out with my family when I get older.  I think children would appreciate this and it would help the family grow closer together.  The kids would feel more respected and be shown that their opinions really do matter to their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment